Escape from the Orc Lair
|Escape from the Orc Lair|
|◄Eamon adventure #44►|
|Revised||3 May 1990|
|EDX set||Classic Eamon Adventures, Vol. 1|
|Native format||Apple DOS 3.3|
|File||Eamon 44 - Escape from the Orc Lair.dsk|
From the introduction:
Boy do you feel good as you go looking for new adventure! Striding down a nearby dark alley, you feel so energetic that you almost don't feel it when you are clubbed in the head by a group of orcs.
You wake up some time later, and, groggy as you are, you hear part of one of their conversations.
Voice #1: "It won't be long before we have enough captives!"
Voice #2: "I just hope we make enough ransom money, or I will have your head, Grishnakh!"
Unfortunately, you lapse into unconsciousness again, but you realize without much difficulty that is is your duty to escape and warn the guild, before it meets certain ruin!
This Eamon is actually very simple, and has many secret passages discovered by LOOK, but as soon as you find them, you go through them immediately!
- LOOK around first of all. Ah, you go DOWN! Now find a "T-intersection E-W & N." LOOK to go south. ATTACK SNARG and FLARG.
- Go on south, west, and up to find Corondol. Go down and west. ATTACK BORK and CORK. Go south, south, south, and ATTACK the GIANT PIKE. Go south, east, and GET the RUBY. Go east to a big battle. Eugene may or not become a companion. Go east when all the enemy orcs are dead. Here are more orcs! Mork may become a companion.
- Go north, east, and GET the CRYSTAL. Go east, and LOOK to go north. GET the COINS. Go south.
- Go east, south, and ATTACK the enemy orcs. Go south, west, and ATTACK Klorg, Blorg, Mortimer, and Ferdinand. Go west, south, LOOK to get out! You can finish now or go back inside. I suggest leaving.
- Eamon Adventurer's Guild Library Master List
- The Interactive Fiction Database: Escape from the Orc Lair
- Interactive Fiction Reviews: Escape from the Orc Lair