Jump to navigation Jump to search
|◄Eamon adventure #110►|
|Revised||8 December 1987|
|EDX set||Classic Eamon Adventures, Vol. 3|
|Native format||Apple DOS 3.3|
Fire Island is an Eamon adventure written by Greg Gioia.
From the introduction:
The Adventurers Guild has a very large mission for you. You must travel to Fire Island, an island several miles off the local coast. Once there you must stop a mad scientist from activating a large volcano. If he succeeds not only will many lives be lost, but we will lose one of our only supplies of citrus fruit. If you come back empty-handed you will die.
⚠️ A walkthrough is needed for this adventure.
⚠️ A map is needed for this adventure.
- Eamon Adventurer's Guild Library Master List
- The Interactive Fiction Database: Fire Island
- Interactive Fiction Reviews: Fire Island
- Adventures without walkthroughs
- Adventures without maps
- Adventures by Greg Gioia
- Adventures in caves and dungeons
- Adventures on islands
- Adventures released in 1985
- Adventures set on Eamon
- Adventures with mazes
- Adventures with quests
- Adventures with ten-direction movement
- Apple adventures
- Eamon adventures
- Fantasy adventures