Jump to navigation Jump to search
|◄Eamon adventure #54►|
|Revised||4 July 1985|
|EDX set||Classic Eamon Adventures, Vol. 2|
|Native format||Apple DOS 3.3|
Crystal Mountain is an Eamon adventure written by Ken Hoffman.
From the introduction:
Once again you are in the Main Hall reading this month's issue of Adventure Monthly when you come across an article about the legendary Crystal Kingdom. It gives the standard info — location, probability of truth (73%), and legendary treasures:
- Black pearl necklace of the royal family
- The Great Diamond (a priceless gem!)
- The Crystal Sword (legend says it will make the holder invincible!)
Since you are brave, daring, and broke, you decide to search out Crystal Mountain, seat of power for the Crystal Kingdom.
After much searching you find an entrance. Just as you enter you trip on a wire and there is a low rumble. Cave in!
You black out!!
⚠️ A walkthrough is needed for this adventure.
- The unidentified "man-eating plant" may be the Venus flytrap, a plant which has appeared in several other adventures.
- Eamon Adventurer's Guild Library Master List
- The Interactive Fiction Database: Crystal Mountain
- Interactive Fiction Reviews: Crystal Mountain