Jump to navigation Jump to search
Adventures set on Earth
The following adventures are set partially or entirely on Earth:
- Animal Farm by Sam Ruby
- Apocalypse 2021 by Hoyle Purvis, set in a high school in the fictional community of Wagramtown.
- Batman!! by Andrew Geha, set in the fictional Gotham City.
- B I Z A R R O by Allan Porter, set in the fictional American town of De Bunk, Iowa.
- The Beermeister's Brewery by Jeff Actor, set on Earth judging from items and surroundings, though this is not made explicit.
- The Bridge of Catzad-Dum by Nathan Segerlind, set in Japan.
- Count Dracula's Castle by Robert Parker, set in the Wallachian Plain region of Romania.
- The Doomsday Clock by Jim Tankard, set in and around the Kremlin in Moscow, Russia.
- Flying Circus by Rick Krebs, set in mostly British locales from Monty Python.
- Gamma 1 by Robert Parker, set on Earth in the early 21st century.
- Ground Zero by Sam, set on an Earth devastated by nuclear war.
- The High School of Horrors by Michael Haney and Aaron Hunt.
- Hills of History by David Smith, featuring various historical settings.
- Idol of the Incas by Clyde Easterday, set at Machu Picchu in Peru.
- The Jungles of Vietnam by Jeff Allen.
- Leadlight by Wade Clarke, set at the fictional Linville Girls High School in Australia's Blue Mountains.
- The Lost World by Sam, set near a damaged nuclear power plant.
- Modern Problems by Bonnie Anderson, Tony Barban, and Jay Thompson, set in Seattle, Washington, circa 1983.
- Monty Python and the Holy Grail by Nathan Segerlind, set in England in the Middle Ages.
- Peg's Place by Margaret Anderson and Anne Anderson, set in a Wisconsin school.
- The Pyramid of Cheops by Robert Parker.
- Pyramid of the Ancients by Joe Pirone and Robert Pirone, set in a desert pyramid.
- The Quest for the Holy Grail by Evan Hodson, set in England in the Middle Ages.
- Ragnarok Revisited by Nathan Segerlind, set in a fictionalized northern Scandinavia.
- The Ruins of Belfast by David Sparks, set in Northern Ireland.
- The School of Death by Kurt Townsend, set in an American high school.
- The Sewers of Chicago by Jeff Allen.
- The Sub-Aquan Laboratory by Michael Penner.
- Superfortress of Lin Wang by Sam Bhayani, set in Japan.
- Tenement of the Damned by J. M. Menassanch, set in Paris, France.
- Tomb of the Vampire by William Trent and Matthew Grayson, set near the town of Brasov in the Transylvania region of Romania.
- The Tower of London by Fred Smith and Sandy Smith.
- A Trip to Fort Scott by William Trent, set at Fort Scott, Kansas.
- Utterly Outrageous by Pat Gise.
- A Vacation in Europe by David Smith, set in various locations across the continent.