Milky Way Galaxy
The Milky Way Galaxy is the galaxy that contains both the real planet Earth and the fictional planet Eamon. Donald Brown describes Eamon as occupying the exact center of the Milky Way, and notes that the existence of magic on Eamon is due to the powerful forces exerted by the rest of the galaxy orbiting around it.
- The Final Frontier by Bob Slemon describes a time in the 23rd century when half the galaxy is governed by the United Federation of Eamon and half by the Nebuleans, with a Neutral Zone separating the two.
- FutureQuest by Roger Pender takes place in the year 4099 when most of the galaxy is ruled by the K'lor Zanth Empire, headquartered in the Betelgeuse system. The resistance operates from a base near the end of one of the galaxy's spiral arms. Pender's sequel FutureQuest II continues the story.
- The Black Phoenix by Roger Pender takes place in 5688 during a war between the Star League and the Procyon Confederation.
- The Tomb of Razaak is set during an interstellar war between the Zarpathian Empire and the Centauri Confederation.
- Hammer's Slammers by Tom Zuchowski sees the adventurer joining a space-faring mercenary outfit and traveling to a planet called "Heaven".
- The Heart of Gold by Frank Black takes place in various settings from The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
- The Milky Way Galaxy is between 150,000 and 200,000 light years in diameter and is estimated to contain from 100 to 400 billion stars.