Jump to navigation Jump to search
Darth Vader is a recurring villain who appears in multiple Eamon adventures. The character, created by director George Lucas, first appeared in the 1977 film Star Wars and has since featured in many other installments of the Star Wars franchise.
Darth Vader appears in at least five separate Eamon adventures:
- The Death Star (1980) by Donald Brown. Vader roams the halls of the Empire's battle station and attacks the adventurer with his dark sabre.
- The City in the Clouds (1984) by Evan Hodson, waiting on the planet Bespin.
- The Devil's Dungeon (1984) by Jeanette Merrill, holding Princess Leia captive in a Death Star-like chamber.
- Star Wars - Tempest One (1990) by Sean Averill, in the throne room of Emperor Palpatine.
- Fiends of Eamon (1996) by Frank Black, mingling with other villains in the Abductor's ballroom.
- A Darth Vader telephone is on sale in the phone store in The Shopping Mall.