This page is for editors to list any major tasks they're working on, as well as to list various things they'd like to see done in the wiki. There's no need to list small tasks, but it's handy to list big projects that are complex or that make take some time to complete.
Please sign your additions with four tildes (~~~~).
The following major tasks are underway. When you're done with a task, just remove it from the list.
- Import and wikify all issues of the Eamon Adventurer's Guild Newsletter. ╠╣uw (talk) 21:39, 23 November 2013 (UTC)
The following is a "wishlist" of improvements and additions that editors would like to see. No one has to do them, but anyone at a loose end might like to consider them if they need something to work on.
- Flesh out adventure articles with background info, walkthroughs, etc. ╠╣uw (talk) 09:21, 26 April 2013 (UTC)
- Add more events to the timeline of Eamon history, including adventure publication dates. ╠╣uw (talk) 09:21, 26 April 2013 (UTC)
- Maps for each adventure – a big task, probably best accomplished through some sort of automatic or semi-automated mapping application (e.g., Trizbort, etc.). ╠╣uw (talk) 21:41, 23 November 2013 (UTC)
- Write up walkthroughs in particular for other Jim Jacobson adventures. if someone can do them for the original Eamon versions, I'll be glad to add info about Eamon Deluxe upgrades, as I did for Cave of the Mind. Dark (talk) 21:02, 8 May 2013 (UTC)