Cultural references in Eamon
References to books, films, television programs, and other cultural phenomena are common in Eamon adventures, sometimes added to an adventure for the purpose of satire, sometimes undertaken as a serious homage to a work that the author admired. Such cultural references can range from small, incidental mentions to detailed and elaborate reproductions.
This page lists references made in Eamon and other related works.
- The Lord of the Rings by J. R. R. Tolkien.
- The Chronicles of Narnia by C. S. Lewis.
- The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams
- The Merchant of Venice by William Shakespeare
- The Mikado by Gilbert and Sullivan. "A Wand'ring Minstrel, I"